All parents registering for 2016 Westchester County Summer Camps will now electronically agree to the parental camp release form. Registering parents will also now enter all medical related items through a series of questions during the registration process. As a result of this parents will no longer need to fill out any form and mail them in, prior to the start of the 2016 summer camp season.
Registering your children for county camps couldn't be simpler using WebTrac, our online registration system. If this is your first time using WebTrac, print this page to use as a handy reference while you complete the process.
If you've used the online system before, begin registering with WebTrac now.
Please note: When registering, pay only the current balance due. Then, call the location for Conservation Camp, (914) 231-4673 for sports and music camps, or (914) 864-7282 for Muscoot Farm camps, to let us know you have paid so we can correct your account. We are only able to clear accounts individually so it is important that you contact us to have your account adjusted to show no balance due. We appreciate your understanding and help with this matter.
- Previous Camp Registration:If you have registered for programs with us within the last two years, but do not have a user name and password, please use the following:
- Your User Name is your first initial of your first name then the first four letters of your last name, followed by your seven digit phone number (do NOT include the area code and don't include any spaces). (Ex: sjone5551111 )
- Your Password is your 5 digit ZIP code.
(You can change your user name and password under “My Account” once you are logged in.)
- New Users -- never previously enrolled in camp or enrolled more than two years ago
- If you have not been previously entered into the system please follow link at the bottom to register a new account. Click on "First Time or New User." Please be as accurate as possible.
- When finished, you will be returned to the sign in screen then prompted to change your ID and password once you sign in. Changing your id or password is not mandatory.
- To register for an activity, select the "Camp" from the Activity Types listing in the left hand column. Or you can search for a Camp from the Browse Activities "Quick Links".
- Once the Activity you want is displayed click add to cart on the left side. Next click "Enroll Now" at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the family member that you wish to enroll from the displayed members of your household account.
- If your family member is not in the system, click on "My Account" and select "Change Member Data." When you exit this screen you must go back to step one.
- Please tell us how you found out about the class for which you are enrolling by selecting from the "How did you find out about this class?" box.
- Read the Disclaimer; choosing "Yes, I agree" will take you to the next step.
- Please answer the series of questions displayed on the screen and click submit.
- Click on "Continue Shopping" to register for another activity (go back to step #4), or if you are satisfied with your selections, then click on "Proceed to Checkout".
- Enter your 16-digit credit card number with no spaces or dashes, and then enter your four-digit expiration date (e.g., 0513 for May, 2013). Enter your CSC code when prompted. Review your billing information and click on the "GO" button to begin the payment authorization process.
- Next review the on-screen warning, click the "Continue" button, You MUST WAIT until your receipt appears before trying to navigate in your browser.
- Click the "OK" button to view a copy of your receipt.
Your receipt can be viewed by clicking "View Confirmation Receipt". An e-mail confirmation will also be sent to the e-mail address listed in your account profile.
Once you have gotten to this point you can select from three options: "Return to our home page," "Continue Shopping" or "Logout."
If you experience difficulties, please call: for Conservation Camps, call the location at which you wish to register; for sports and music camps call (914) 231-4673; for Muscoot Farm camps call (914) 864-7282.
Begin registering using WebTrac online registration now.