The park is open year-round from dawn to dusk. Office hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. All fees are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change. The park entrance is located off Hawley Road in North Salem.
Sal J. Prezioso Mountain Lakes Park
201 Hawley Road
North Salem, NY 10560
Tel: (914) 864-7312
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times.
- For firewood, use only wood you find on the ground or firewood certified as heat-treated (kiln-dried) to destroy insect pests.
- Wood fires are permitted within the fire ring. No fire shall be left unattended and should be fully extinguished upon departure.
- Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Visitors to your site are required to leave by dusk.
- Permit holder, 21 and over, must remain at site overnight.
- Permit holder will be responsible for any damage.
- Carry-in, carry-out please.
- Place all food items securely in your vehicle.