We are seeking applicants for part-time, special event workers for the Westchester County Center in White Plains. Hours of work may vary depending on schedule of events.
- Escort patrons to their proper seats at various events
- Review tickets of patrons, determines location of seat(s), and escort or direct patrons to appropriate sections and seats
- Perform metal detection, bag searches, etc.
- Monitor aisles and stairways to insure they are clear
- Advise patrons of safety regulations and restrictions on smoking and use of cameras
- Answer questions of patrons and provide them with information regarding the facility or events
- Deal effectively, courteously and calmly with large crowds to maintain traffic
- Identify actual or potential crowd issues and report them promptly
Successful candidates should have exceptional customer service ethic and may be required to work irregular shifts (split, evenings, weekends and holidays).
For more information call (914) 995-4050.