We are seeking applicants for seasonal employment to direct traffic at Westchester County Department of Parks, Recreation and Conservation special events.
• Applicants must be 18 years or older
• Direct traffic in parking areas for large special events
• Work on an as needed basis
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time, outdoors in all types of weather
• Must be able to work at multiple locations within Westchester County.
• Background check is required
• Must be available to work weekends
• Must have transportation to Parks facilities (personal vehicle or public transportation)
• Event season is April through October
Successful candidates should have exceptional customer service skills and excellent work ethic!
The season runs from April through October.
The position pays $9 per hour.
For more information, send an e-mail to
Download 2017 Seasonal Special Events Worker Application