We are seeking applicants for parking lot attendant position for the Westchester County Center Parking Division located in White Plains.
- Calculate parking charges, and collect fees from customers.
- Keep parking areas clean and orderly to ensure maximum space utilized
- Provide parking directions and general information to customers
- Monitor access to the parking lots (permitting/restricting access as needed)
- Monitor customers’ re-admission after leaving an event
- Lift, position and remove barricades to open or close parking areas
- be able to work independently with professionalism
- be comfortable interacting and communicating verbally with the public
- be able to sit or stand for long periods of time
Successful candidates should have an exceptional customer service ethic and may be required to work irregular shifts (split, evenings, weekends and holidays).
For more information, call the Parking Division at (914) 995-7582.